The purpose of PACK:
- to promote the sport of recreational canoeing in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- to act as a unifying organization for those interested in canoeing and kayaking in Pennsylvania.
- to act as a source of expertise for this sport in Pennsylvania.
- to act as a coordinating body for information of canoeing and kayaking activities in Pennsylvania.
- to promote marathon canoe and kayak racing in Pennsylvania.
- to encourage continuing educational efforts in canoe and kayak water safety in Pennsylvania.
PACK is a nonprofit association.
*PACK is a club affiliate of United States Canoe Association (USCA) www.uscanoe.com. USCA members in Pennsylvania are organized under the Penn-Jersey Division of USCA.